Friday

Emily Dickinson Photoset IV

Fall is coming, and that means sickness is along it's side. Since I have been sick for the past week I wanted to get out of my house and take some photos of summer's last flowers, before Fall is in full swing. The flowers and plants were taken right out in my garden. I hope you enjoy the photos along with this Poem from Emily Dickinson. Comment and tell me "What is your favorite season"?

Apparently with no surprise
To any happy flower,

The frost beheads it at its play
In accidental power.

The blond assassin passes on,

The sun proceeds unmoved


To measure off another day

For an approving God.

"Emily Dickinson"





5 comments:

Hunter and Hannah said...

I love Emily Dickinson. My favorite season is definitely Fall. :) I love it!

Mary Katlin Digital Art said...

Fall is my favorite season too :)

the desert foxx said...

They totally embody what I would call the e dickinson 'mood'. beautiful!

Paulie Antiques said...

9 followers! yay! did you figure out the button?

Mary Katlin Digital Art said...

Yes! Thank you so much Polly for your help! <3