Thursday

Emily Dickinson Photoset I

 I am a fan of Emily Dickinson, so I decided to do multiple photo sets based off of her poetry. The photo set's will be labeled I, II, III, etc. The poems that are chosen will be captioned under the photographs. Thank you for following my blog and tell me, "What is your favorite Emily Dickinson Poem"?

Model: S. Sparks

Camera: EOS Canon Rebel

The soul unto itself, Is an imperial friend, --

Or the most agonizing spy, An enemy could send.

Secure against its own, No treason it can fear ;

Itself its sovereign, of itself the soul should stand in awe.




 

 





9 comments:

Paulie Antiques said...

very pretty pictures! I'd love to model! I have no idea when, though.. I leave for school Saturday!

love, polly

Mary Katlin Digital Art said...

We will have to figure something out :)

Jasmine said...

whoah i love the photo manipulation

this is so cool

my fav is the second one , its so awesome

Jasmine said...

my fav Emily poem is There's Been a Death in the opposite house.

i 've studied this in English Literature subject back when i am 16

so this her first poem i've read

i also like You Love me -You are sure

p/s i stole her book of Complete Death Poems from the school library lol its still in my book rack

ching said...

emily dickinson inspired...WOW!

thyaudaciousness.blogspot.com/

dani k lyons said...

Beautiful. Like a poetic picture book. Lovely model. Interesting effects.

*love*

Mary Katlin Digital Art said...

Thanks for the lovely comments! Vampire I will check out those poems and see if I can do a photo Set based around them.

Jasmine said...

wow amazing , thanks for replying , if you do a photo set based on them do alert me !

Mary Katlin Digital Art said...

Will do ;)